INSOLVENT LIQUIDATIONS CREDITOR’S VOLUNTARY LIQUIDATION
Creditors Voluntary Liquidations (CVL’s) are required at different times. TPH adopts a ‘strategic’ approach when suggesting how and when a CVL should be commenced.
At TPH, we believe every liquidation should be undertaken with a desired outcome, for example:
- Commenced as part of a logical and necessary restructure; or
- To protect the assets and minimise the risk to creditors.
TPH conducts many Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidations each year. Our efficient systems and processes fast track appointments whilst our fee rates are extremely competitive.
- Consult with Directors and key management prior to appointment;
- Provide details of how the process works and what is expected of everyone;
- Advise what the likely outcome would be for employees, shareholders; creditors, suppliers, customers, directors and lenders; and
- Provide clear insights into choices available and how management can work with the liquidator.
TPH is focused on outcomes that take into account all the legal and commercial realities and have a number of tried and tested approaches that get good results. TPH will share that experience and knowledge with the directors and management team to ensure results.